Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Timestamp the fuck outta this. Too many updates. It's true. For the Timestamp. No one reads this anyway. But I will make this find its way back to its original url. Simply brokeneyeball (Instead of *her* brokeneyeball). For my own sake. Etcetera. So I work now. I drive. I drove just now. Doing better with the gears. Doing better with the gears. Need to upload pictures with these stoopid posts. Gonna bring watercolor with me. And that new watercolor paper I've bought. I can do it. I can make crap work. See, keep them expectations low, and then when I actually put work to paper, maybe it won't fucken suck. 😬. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

a keeping of my drawings, doodles, paintings, paintdoodles, 3d models, works in progress. events, and carol-updates. and pictures.